Boycott Gillette (Lets get down to business)

There has been a few responses and commentary from the community (including mine) to the new misandristic gillette commercial.
    Yet the movement to boycott Gillette seems dismal.

It is imperative that this boycott be successful, or we can expect more of these attacks on masculinity.

Lets hear some ideas on how to better spread the word.

We already have the shirts...which aren't that pretty but they get the point across.
    BMV Armory

Baby Gangsta
    First off I believe we need to address what is Masculinity? How do men define Masculinity? And frankly what is the difference between positive and negative Masculinity in regards to progressing our society forward and not backwards as it has been going....NOT TOXIC Masculinity. We as men have to define what is exactly the right one since for a long time now we have allowed people who know nothing about what it is to be a man dictate and control the narrative. People are mistaking just being a man as toxic without actually giving an accurate discussion and just making a broad disgusting statement as that stupid gillette commercial. Enough of that shit.
    A father, a husband, a musician, a gamer, a cook, a film goer.

Rock On Brethren!

Quote Originally Posted by VirtuousXman View Post
    First off I believe we need to address what is Masculinity? How do men define Masculinity? And frankly what is the difference between positive and negative Masculinity in regards to progressing our society forward and not backwards as it has been going....NOT TOXIC Masculinity. We as men have to define what is exactly the right one since for a long time now we have allowed people who know nothing about what it is to be a man dictate and control the narrative. People are mistaking just being a man as toxic without actually giving an accurate discussion and just making a broad disgusting statement as that stupid gillette commercial. Enough of that shit.
    Toxic Masculinity & Rape culture are falsehoods created by feminists...it doesn't matter what the dictionary term is; women make it whatever they feel it means.

Men repulse feminists; so any behavior synonymous w/men can be considered "Toxic"
    You can be a complete gentleman, they will hate you because you are attracted to women and express that. So basically our natural...nature is toxic to them.

The message we want to get out is "You can't villanize men, and still expect us to buy your products"

Whats sad is that if this commercial were aimed at women; they would have outraged, and had it taken down by the end of the day.

the men seem to be lethargic

Baby Gangsta
    Quote Originally Posted by MRLEGEND View Post
    Toxic Masculinity & Rape culture are falsehoods created by feminists...it doesn't matter what the dictionary term is; women make it whatever they feel it means.

Men repulse feminists; so any behavior synonymous w/men can be considered "Toxic"
    You can be a complete gentleman, they will hate you because you are attracted to women and express that. So basically our natural...nature is toxic to them.

The message we want to get out is "You can't villanize men, and still expect us to buy your products"

Whats sad is that if this commercial were aimed at women; they would have outraged, and had it taken down by the end of the day.

the men seem to be lethargic
    Yes, you do have a point in that regard. I was more on the lines of boys who are being fed this propaganda and don't know what's going on. However you do have a point, toxic masculinity is whatever feminist want it to be. Doesn't matter necessarily.
    Last edited by VirtuousXman; 02-01-2019 at 04:01 AM. Reason: more to say

Rock On Brethren!

If this was the commercial I would have ran out and bought a 10 pk

Baby Gangsta
    Quote Originally Posted by MRLEGEND View Post

If this was the commercial I would have ran out and bought a 10 pk
    I forgot about that one. However yes, what a man is supposed to be and represent.

Rock On Brethren!